You are assessing an unresponsive 32-year-old female who has a history of asthma. You have recently intubated a patient in respiratory arrest. There is a normal PR interval and The QRS complex measures 0.10 seconds.
She takes a steroid daily to help prevent her asthma attacks and a bronchodilator for acute care of asthma. Which of the following is MOST likely the cause of the dysrhythmia in this patient?
- Coelacanth0794 has left Special: Chat [2016-01-19 ] -!
- Coelacanth0794 has joined Special: Chat [2016-01-19 ] i was thinking Ugthank kebab and Ugthanki kebab (strange smelling) [2016-01-19 ] -!
- Septyni.23 has left Special: Chat [2016-01-18 ] -!
- Septyni.23 has joined Special: Chat [2016-01-18 ] -!
- Cook Me Plox has left Special: Chat [2016-01-19 ] -!
- Cook Me Plox has joined Special: Chat [2016-01-19 ] and/or Rewind on yakamaru? - Cook Me Plox has left Special: Chat [2016-01-19 ] -!
It was written by Mindy Kaling and directed by Victor Nelli, Jr. The episode guest stars Jazz Raycole as Melissa Hudson, Delaney Ruth Farrell as Sasha Flenderson, Spencer Daniels as Jake Palmer, and Jake Kalender as a young Michael Scott.Pulse is 154 and irregular and blood pressure is 78/42. A 12-lead ECG shows ST elevation in leads V1 to V4.Which of the following would be the MOST appropriate intervention? My live in regular don't mind, she will three way right types too. " – only to have to swallow our words when it was our turn to find out we had been blinded. This, gentlemen, is your wall of shame."I want to finally get honest. I don't want relationshi but I glad to hook up random so hit me up if that works for you..